6 FOOT SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES IN THE DOJO.
Montana MMA Phase 2 Opening Guidelines. This is what phase 2 will look like for our Academy. We understand it is limited and some of you will not be able to train yet under the guidelines. We hope we get back to normal operation as soon as possible. Guidelines will be adjusted every two weeks.
Montana MMA Opening Phase 2 Updated August 13 2020.
Guidelines for all members
1. Students must be able to follow all social distancing instructions and marked social distancing areas within the gym.
2. Temperature will be taking upon entering of the academy. If your temperature reads 100 degrees or higher you will not be permitted to train that day.
3. All students must provide their own boxing gloves and shin guards.
4. All students must wear specific work out clothes that they have recently put on for that training time. You must show up in your work out attire. If any clothing is suspected of being worn through the day you will be asked to go home and get a clean change of clothes. Students may change into clean clothes before leaving the facility in a designated changing area. All used clothing must be placed in members gym bag. No used clothing should be on surfaces in designated changing area if possible.
5. No congregating of any kind outside of the gym that breaks social distancing guidelines set by the State of Montana and Gallatin County.
6. Students will wash hands as required to maintain proper hygiene through training. Students are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer for their training area if possible. We will have hand sanitizer stations through the gym.
7. Any fitness equipment used will need to be cleaned by the member and placed in the used equipment area, where it will then be re-cleaned by staff before being placed back for public use.
8. All students must bring their own flip-flops with them to wear in and out of restroom areas. Please keep these in a separate bag within your gym bag/gear.
Specific Guidelines for youth class students and parents.
1. Parents may not enter the building. If you need to meet with an instructor you must set up a meeting time outside of the scheduled classes and openings.
2. Students must be at least 8 years of age and able to maintain social distancing rules without prompting.
3. If a child is asked to leave for breaking social distancing guidelines we must make sure they understand they are not in trouble or bad. I expect this to be difficult for all of them. The relationship children have early on with exercise will stay with them for their lives. I have always been an advocate of making sure there is no stress, arguments, etc while going to the gym or getting picked up from the gym. Going to train should have as little anxiety/negativity for the kids as possible. Please don’t tell them to hurry up or rush. I will work on guidelines on how to handle a student that breaks the social distancing guideline to keep it positive and learning experience.
4. Parents have to be on time to pick up their child. We can not have kids in the lobby after their class time is over.
If you plan on attending classes at any of the work out time you must also fill out Covid-19 Questionnaire and new gym waiver.
1. No trial classes are allowed at this time. You are welcome to sign up for a membership and attend classes in their current form. The current state of classes are no a representation of how are classes normally operate. You may also contact me for a tour of the gym.
This document will need to be brought with you upon first visit back to the gym. Answering yes or no does not fully determine your eligibility to be able to train under this current phase. If there are concerns within the form we will set up a time to discuss them with you.
Private training is still available based on instructor availability. All private training sessions must adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines.
At any point there is a spike in cases in Galatian Valley we may suspend classes again.
Class Cost( six month membership):
Adults 109.99-99.99 a month
Youth and Teens 89.99 a Month
Veteran/First Responders/College 85.00 a Month
Family rates discount available.
Year rates available.
Due to state regulations there are currently no trial classes.
We recommend attending at least twice a week.
Equipment Needs and Cost:
Jiu-Jitsu Gi – We have gis in stock that range from 65.00-190.00 dollars
Jiu-Jitsu Gi -Youth Gi’s in stock run $70.00
YOUTH 8-12 and teens
Jiu-Jitsu Gi -Youth Gi’s in stock run $70.00-190.00 per size and quality
Training Boxing Gloves 50.00-115.00
Training Shin Guards 20.00-65.00
Adult Students Thai Boxing
Training Boxing Gloves 55.00-115.00
Training Shin Guards 20.00-65.00
ALL STUDENTS RECCOMENDED
Mouth Piece – 35.00
Groin Protections – 35.00
Grappling shorts, spats, rash guards for NOGI grappling. 40.00-50.00 per piece.